Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hello everybody!


Hey everybody!~ it's been a while since i start blogging.. well, wats up with me lately? Been very busy with work. competitions date line is just around the corner and so much things are coming up. Good news, my cat is big and fat now.. =p hehee.. so fat that i cud just squeeze his tummy like a sponge ball. :P

I went back to Brunei weeks ago, and i really enjoyed my stay.. Brunei changed alot in just a short while. I'm proud of it and will hope more changes will come over the years.. Its a good start tho.. Well, I thought Brunei is a boring place, dead place.. well, i'm wrong.. After being away from home for a while, nothing is more special than ur own homeland.. entertainment wise? well, just give it sometime..

Wats up with my life? Well, I'm getting bored with interior design.. haha.. But i still like to read on it.. i'm meant to do graphics i guess.. But its a good advantage tho..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home